Tuesday, June 05, 2012

magic what?

context:
for the last 30 min or so there was this awfull smell in the whole building from someone in the meeting room next door that did not took a shower too recently.... pwah

Trevor was looking for meso i phoned him from the office and said,
"hey T, do you need my magic wind?" (since i sorted some stuff recently, he now says i have a magic wand)
everybody started laughing .... i think (hope) Trevor understood MAGIC WAND which is what i ment but nononono, the others had understood wind - TOO LATE for me.

a bit later, Estelle then told me that this tongue error ment something. .... " pet magique" in french = magic fart...


but i was just drinking water when she did... it took me a surhuman effort to keep it all in my mouth.

i have been laughing for the LAST 15 MIN.. CAN'T RECOVER... hihihih



No comments: