old one:ASUS MODEL – A7T:
- Processeur: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 mobile technology TL52
- Disque dur: 120Go 5400t/min
- Mémoires vives: 1024 Mo x 1
- Ecran: 17’’ WXGA
- Carte Vidéo: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600, 256MB
new one: ASUS MODEL – A7K:
- Processeur: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 mobile technology TL58
- Disque dur: 250Go 5400t/min
- Mémoires vives: 1024 Mo x 2
- Ecran: 17.0" WXGA+/WUXGA Color Shine
- Carte Vidéo: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 with 256MB VRAM support
- System: Windows XP
i guess i am not loosing... i complained that some cards that i had in my old pc were not presented in the one they propose....
so i complained and refused the swap after they confirmed to me that the card was missing ... the following day i recveive a call and suddenly the very same computer they propose has the card i want. I am sure they did not do it on purpose, but i always am suspicious.
wait and see
i ll get a 10-15 % faster computer with more RAM and bigger HDD :)
i just imagine having this trouble while writing my thesis and being stuck all the time with the (crap, slow, obsolete) computer of the company i was working in.